There is a theory that technology has made it easier for partners to cheat. People can meet via social media, texting and dating websites, and have little chance of getting caught. That is, unless the other partner is savvy. There are dozens of ways your partner’s fidelity can be verified if you are willing to invade his or her privacy.
Checking the caller ID on a person’s phone is the easiest way to find out who has been calling (or is being called). If the person’s name does not appear on the screen, you can use an iPhone number tracer app to get information.
GPS trackers are an efficient way to find out where your partner is going and when. You can hide a tracker in a vehicle or you can use a phone app. The person is unaware that he is being tracked.
There are dozens of spy apps on the market. The free apps make more promises than they can deliver but it depends on your needs. Several sites tout these at the top 3 spy apps for Android and iPhone:
- mSpy – offers Geo-fencing (targeted “safe zones”), keystroke logging, web and app activity, ability to block specific websites from the user’s phone.
- Highster – the most budget-friendly. Highster offers tools to monitor children and employees. It allows users to perform GPS Tracking, Call Tracking, Access Photos & Videos, View Browsing History, Social Media & App Tracking, SMS Text Messages, and Phone Camera Control.
- Flexispy – works on both iPhone and Android. Offers the most powerful features including: Track and Intercept Calls, Record Phone Calls, Ambient Listen Mode, Remote Camera Control, Spy on Text Messages, Spy on iPhones, Androids, Nokia, and Blackberrys.
- 2% to 3% of all children are the result of cheating.
- 30% to 60% of all married people in the U.S. will cheat
- 33% of marriages have one or both partners having an affair.
- 35% cheat on a work trip
- 36% of men cheat with a coworker.
- 40% of online cheating turns into real life cheating.
- Cheaters are 3 times more likely to cheat again.
- Cheating usually occurs 2 years into marriage.
- Infidelity is increasing among people under 30. Many experts credit this to opportunity, being away from home and early sexual activity.
- Men are more likely to cheat, however, that is changing as women continue to become more financially independent.
- Cheating is rarely uncovered.
- Polyamory, being romantically involved with more than one person, is increasing in popularity.
- Technology increases the opportunity to meet someone else.
- People may cheat when they are bored.
- Emotional infidelity can be as damaging as physical infidelity.
Keep in mind that while these apps can give you the proof you need of infidelity, the information is not generally admissible in court.